8 art Reviews with Responses

The Metro (part 1) The Metro (part 1)

I clicked this image at the art portal. When i realised it was a comic, i thought of just closing the tab, but instead i read it, and did not regret. I can see that you didn`t make this out of nothing, just to "test your skills" you had something in mind and you made it visible, didn`t keep it to yourself. With your drawing skills you made something known. Very goodjob, I'm not giving it a 5 for the drawing (which is pretty good, but not the focus of my avaliation) I'm giving it for the resolve and for the story, which is real for a lot of people, but not all of them talk about it, or make it visible to others.

Morthagg responds:

Thanks for taking the time to read it! I can't make it out of your text if you know or not, but all my comics from Dork Toes are autobiographical. It's weekly thing I have done or had happen, and this is one of it, the reading girl is me. It indeed made for a good story, and I thought I could make it visually interesting, so that's one of the resons I did it in two parts.

Gas mask Gas mask

cool shit

o.o what did you use to make it?
seems really cool

used a real gas mask? does it work?

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks
No, it's strictly cosmetic, the goggles are for swimming, there's no filters in the mask, it's not really sealed when on your face. If it were real though it'd be uncomfortable, suffocating really.

I used a dust mask to make the basic shape, added cardboard to that to shape, covered it all in tape, used parts on a broken belt to make the straps.

Zae of Alizon Zae of Alizon

Hey! Very good!!

Very good, really. the background, the movement feeling, the character itself, very good. I liked the way you did the lights and the positions. Everything here fits just where it should.

deebznutz responds:

thanks i believe that some times the background is what sells the picture

God Like God Like

Okami??

Gold looks like Okami

TheOmiyan responds:

hmm. . . OKAMI

Melting Into Ash Melting Into Ash

Too abstract for me

For me, but still art =D.
I did'nt get the Idea, but i'm sure it has one =D

eljeffo191 responds:

It's not supposed to have any point or meaning, it's supposed to look nice

William Wittcliff: Board Deck William Wittcliff: Board Deck

Liked it

I liked the dirty style of your art, the colors and the heavyness in it, very good =D

TheShadling responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate that!

Moonharbour Moonharbour

wowx2

Man, you do draw... what did u use there?

Kamikaye responds:

I used PS CS 3 and a Graphic tablet.

Dante DVM Dante DVM

It's good

Look, your drawing is good, but you could make it in a more apropriate paper, not some math notebook page. Btw I think the only thing that's not good in the drawing is the arm

jars10 responds:

thanks this drawings are really old when i was starting to draw and i agree totally whit you. im working on new and better drawings also. thanks fot the comment :D