View Profile TeoFuture

All 19 art Reviews

8 w/ Responses

I clicked this image at the art portal. When i realised it was a comic, i thought of just closing the tab, but instead i read it, and did not regret. I can see that you didn`t make this out of nothing, just to "test your skills" you had something in mind and you made it visible, didn`t keep it to yourself. With your drawing skills you made something known. Very goodjob, I'm not giving it a 5 for the drawing (which is pretty good, but not the focus of my avaliation) I'm giving it for the resolve and for the story, which is real for a lot of people, but not all of them talk about it, or make it visible to others.

Morthagg responds:

Thanks for taking the time to read it! I can't make it out of your text if you know or not, but all my comics from Dork Toes are autobiographical. It's weekly thing I have done or had happen, and this is one of it, the reading girl is me. It indeed made for a good story, and I thought I could make it visually interesting, so that's one of the resons I did it in two parts.

cool shit

o.o what did you use to make it?
seems really cool

used a real gas mask? does it work?

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks
No, it's strictly cosmetic, the goggles are for swimming, there's no filters in the mask, it's not really sealed when on your face. If it were real though it'd be uncomfortable, suffocating really.

I used a dust mask to make the basic shape, added cardboard to that to shape, covered it all in tape, used parts on a broken belt to make the straps.

Hey! Very good!!

Very good, really. the background, the movement feeling, the character itself, very good. I liked the way you did the lights and the positions. Everything here fits just where it should.

deebznutz responds:

thanks i believe that some times the background is what sells the picture

Okami??

Gold looks like Okami

TheOmiyan responds:

hmm. . . OKAMI

Very good!!

Not for the drawing itself, but for the critic! this shit about enemy and the multinational, very good 5/5

Too abstract for me

For me, but still art =D.
I did'nt get the Idea, but i'm sure it has one =D

eljeffo191 responds:

It's not supposed to have any point or meaning, it's supposed to look nice

creepy

and grotesque. the head with the tentacles reminds my geography teacher =D

Perfect o.O

Very well drawn, the cape, the armor. everything fits just perfectly into this one, seriously, a fine piece o art =D

UAHUAHUAHUAH

Muito bom, expressa bem o q quem curte rock sente pelo "McCreu"
5/5 9/10

=D

Eu também tive uma epoca d desenhar patos, não sei por que, mas tive =D

curti a expressão dele