Brazil Quiz Brazil Quiz

Finally!

Finally somebody puts something to test to World knowledge about Brazil, Brazil is not a piece of nothing! URRAY! BRAZIL! And Brazil is not just soccer, carnival and hot women!
Congrats Pal!

Joeyag responds:

Brazil is cool. specialy because of the hot women.. lol

Toaster Invasion! Toaster Invasion!

It's funny

very cool, simple and cool

Penboy responds:

Thanks :D

Flash Rock Paper Siccisor Flash Rock Paper Siccisor

Dah!

I lose 5 in a row! This game is pretty good, it's not just the simple we know, the videos fited well.

(beta)Block Strategy Game (beta)Block Strategy Game

Press Foward

don't click play, click foward, that's gonna work.

Heavyoak responds:

OH SHI-!

Alpha Bomb Squad Alpha Bomb Squad

WOW

Very cool, I made it in 1:30, your game is awesome! very cool, And I think it could be a very good console game...

The Video Game Quiz v1.6 The Video Game Quiz v1.6

There is no score in the end

There is no score in the end, if you do that, we could know our "video game knowing level", the cursors are great, and so the musics. I think that some questions had to have more time, because some people take time to read, and the transitions to one question to other could be different, example: I will aswer the 3RD, and the time is over, I click in the button for the 3rd question on the aswers of the 4th question...

Hope I have helped

ShmenonPie responds:

I know there's no score at the end, but if you can get to the end of the quiz at the moment, then you know your games pretty well. I may do a transition slide thing, where you get to know whether you got it right, and you have to click to continue, but I don't want to slow the pace too much.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

CooOOOOOOOl

Very cool, very cool, I liked...

AW MY FINGERS!
I changed 3 times to left and rigth hand.... that is sick! HAHAHA

Dot Click Demo Dot Click Demo

Cool

Its very cool man, the music get a "feeling" and the color on backgrounds creates an tense atmosphere, what is the best to your game, really cool, can't wait to see the entirely version, you could do passwords to each level... cool and original.

VoodooSFV responds:

I'll to do Passwords.....if i can, im nto the best at stuff like that so im nto sure if i can, btu ill add alot to it for sure.

Custom Hero - Basic 2 Custom Hero - Basic 2

Yeah, this flash rocks

Very cool, I really liked it, the music is from RPG Maker, isn't it?

Relax Its Pong Relax Its Pong

I liked

Good, well programed and thougth. well done.
good job, at least I liked. (very much)